LATONIT fibre cement weatherboards are one of the best and most interesting material categories, used as an interior and exterior wall decoration material for low-rise residential, public, and industrial buildings.
The unique combination of the technical and decorative characteristics ensures the material’s high popularity in the construction market. Due to its small width and weight, the material is recommended for cladding of facades with a large number of window openings.
Weatherboard texture may have smooth or relief surface or be wood-like.
|Length, mm:||1800 — 3600|
Ultimate flexural strength, MPa (kgf/cm2), minimum:
21,5 (215 kg/cm2)
Weathering resistance (number of cycles): 90
- Protective properties: No coating disbondment or visible defects A31
- Decorative properties: Minor lightening of coating color AD2
After exposure to water and 5 % NaOH solution, 3 % sea salt solution, no color change or coating disbondment should occur. AD1A31
Freeze thaw resistance:
- Number of alternating freezing and thawing cycles: 150
- Residual strength, minimum: 90%
Paint and varnish coating resistance to static effect of liquids:
After exposure to 0,5 % H2SO4 solution, minor color lightening is allowed. No coating disbondment or visible defects are allowed. AD2A31
- Nominal light resistance: No change in color or appearance is allowed
- Paint and varnish coating adhesion: 1